Wells Pharmacy Network offers physicians WellsPx3, a suite of software tools that allow for the electronic prescribing of controlled and non-controlled substances plus the ability to manage orders on their desktop or mobile device.
Ninety percent of pharmacies in the United States now accept electronic prescriptions, according to the Office of the National Coordinator of Health IT, however, most cannot accept controlled substances.
“Wells Pharmacy Network created our electronic prescription portal, WellsPx3, for one reason, to give our physicians confidence that they are legally compliant when utilizing electronic ordering of medications. The regulatory nature of healthcare and legal issues that can arise from lack of compliance make it exceptionally important that ellsPx3 is a DEA 1311 compliant electronic prescription program. When a physician is ready to place an order with Wells Pharmacy Network they do so through a modality that is completely regulatory compliant and meets the exacting standards of all state pharmacy boards and federal entities,” said Ben David, CEO of Wells Pharmacy Network.
Hundreds of Wells Pharmacy Network customers utilize WellsPx3 and receive faster turnaround on their prescriptions because orders come over error free. Other features and benefits include:
- HIPAA compliant, PHI data is protected and encrypted for the highest level of security
- E-Prescribe Schedule II-V drugs
- DEA 1311 compliant, allowing the electronic submission of compounded controlled substances
- Improved workflow for physician’s office including one click refills, saved favorites, upload patient lists, integrated dosing calculator
- Error reduction, and improved security and patient safety
- Use stand alone or integrate with existing prescriber office EMR systems
- Web-based access from any browser on any computer, tablet or smartphone
- Live tech support Monday – Friday 9:00 am – 5:30 pm EST