Wells Pharmacy Network has completed a multi-million dollar 5,000 SF expansion and facility enhancement of their 503A compounding pharmacy located in Ocala, Florida and sterile medication compounding has commenced.
Meeting the Needs of a Growing Marketplace
To meet the growing demand for physicians and patients throughout the United States for high-quality human anti–aging and wellness compounded medications, Wells Pharmacy Network expanded their current 16,000 SF facility to include an additional 5,000 SF to areas including Pharmacy Operations, Quality Assurance, Customer Service, and Shipping.
Wells Pharmacy is among the first in the country to build negative pressure hazardous chemical storage rooms and negative pressure hazardous cleanrooms in accordance with the new USP General Chapter <800> guidelines providing standards to protect compounding personnel when handling hazardous drugs.
The expansion also focused on equipment and process enhancements to Wells Pharmacy’s in-house endotoxin, sterility, potency, method suitability, and particulate testing. New state of the art equipment includes:
- Biological safety cabinets (BSC) for compounding hazardous materials
- Class 100 laminar airflow hoods inside our cleanrooms
- Most advanced HVAC systems
- Continuous environmental monitoring system
- State of the art motion detector door systems
Wells Pharmacy has always invested in quality and safety and continues to utilize:
- Third party independent testing to validate in-house test methods
- Chemicals purchased through FDA registered facilities
- Five-point quality control process
- Images of the contents of every order captured during packing and shipping
- Sterility reports available upon request for every order