Wells Pharmacy Network (WPN) has long been recognized throughout the industry for the outstanding quality of our sterile implantable pellets and the support we offer our physician customers.
In 2017, we enhanced our pellet facility in Dyersburg, Tennessee, to become an FDA Registered 503B Outsourcing Facility. With quality standards that already surpassed USP <797> requirements, our next move was to comply with the FDA’s standards for CGMP, (Current Good Manufacturing Practices).
In 2021, severe winter storms inflicted damage across multiple southern states, our Dyersburg facility included. Weather aside, the demand for our pellets continued to increase during the global pandemic and we seized the opportunity to continue improve our facility and processes. We have expanded our facility, which has allowed us to:
- ● increase PRODUCTION and be more EFFICIENT.
- ● produce a more RELIABLE inventory.
- ● improve our customer service.
Why Choose Wells Pharmacy Network Sterile Pellets?
Whether you are new to using sterile pellets or have been using them for years, we ensure high-quality compounds customized to meet your specific requirements. Why are WPN pellets superior?
- ● dedicated facility for pellet production
- ● highest quality and potency
- ● consistent color and texture
- ● resistance to breakage
- ● active ingredients made using USP grade materials derived from yam
- ● chemicals purchased from FDA registered facilities
- ● PVP free
- ● irradiation sterilization via E-Beam sterilizes pellet and blister pack enclosure
- ● pharmacists specializing in our pellets are available to answer your questions
What to ask your Doctor about the Pellets he/she is Prescribing?
Your doctor should only prescribe pellets created in dedicated facilities that comply with USP <797> guidelines and/or CGMP facility. Checking that sterility testing is completed, including not only in-house testing, but also testing and verification through an independent third-party laboratory. The pharmacy manufacturing the pellets should ensure that only the highest quality ingredients are used in preparing pellets. Expert pharmacists specializing in pellets are available to answer questions regarding prescriptions.
Are Pellets right for me?
ALL potential patients need to do their homework. Here’s a list of things to consider:
- ● Verify that the pellets come in a variety of strengths and compositions.
- ● Make sure your doctor can prescribe pellets for your specific needs.
- ● Verify and confirm all orders for accuracy and completeness.
- ● Make sure pellets go through extensive quality testing including sterility and potency before[MS1] leaving the production facility.
Focusing on these points will allow you to be confident that the pellet(s) you are receiving is/are compliant with high testing standards and fit your specific needs.
Sterile implantable pellets may be an effective way to get the dosage of hormones your body needs for improved health and wellbeing. To learn more about how you could benefit from this specially compounded medication, talk to your doctor today or visit the Wells Pharmacy Network website: www.wellsrx/sterile-pellets for more information.